Hi everybody. Welcome to our Online Community 🙂
We would like to create an environment where we enjoy ourselves, and have fun in using this platform. Anyone is welcome to ask any questions, or have a discussion about any topic, but only topics which are related to audio / music, or the music industry.
The rules of our Online Community Forum are to ensure that everyone can participate in the public conversation without fear. Please familiarize yourself with the following tips and rules, which will enable us to help one another, and help our community grow:
· Users will be limited to 10 posts a day.
· The maximum file size of images, videos and files will be 50mb.
- Chat with other members is unlimited, but in order to participate your profile needs to be public, and not private.
· Be Nice and Respect Each Other. We are all unique, so we might not always share the same opinion, or always agree with one another. Be polite to fellow members and treat other members well. Racism, hate, violence, explicit sex/pornography, or any form of abuse will not be tolerated.
· Only Share Relevant Discussions/Questions Under Relevant Categories. For example; if you want to have a discussion about Rock Music, discuss it under the Rock Music category. This will make it easier for like-minded people to engage in your post.
· You may not threaten any person or a group of people on our forum. We strongly denounce and prohibit the glorification of violence.
· Child sexual exploitation is strictly prohibited.
· You may not be involved in harassing anyone, or encourage other users to do so, or to wish or hope that someone experiences physical harm.
· You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
· Use the search function first. Do Not Repeat Questions. If you want to ask a question, always use the forum search first (next to your profile). Chances are that someone else might have asked your question already. Our moderators might remove any duplicated questions.
· You may not make use of our forum for any unlawful purpose or illegal activities. This includes the selling, buying, or facilitating of transactions in illegal goods or services.
· Make Use of Easy Description Titles. By stating directly what you mean in your title, can make it easier for people to see or find your post. For example; “How Do I Increase My Piano Skills?” would be better than “Please Help Me!”.
· You may not encourage violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
· Short Posts Are Better Than Long Posts. Keeping posts short makes it easy to find answers, and makes the post relevant for more people.
· You are not allowed to share other people's private information (such as home phone number and address) without their permission.
· Include the Use of Hashtags to make your topics easier to follow.
· You may not post or share intimate photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent.
· You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
· Acknowledge Your Fellow Member’s Help By Marking It With “Best Answer”.
· You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.
· You may not share violent or adult content in your profile, in a post or header images. Any material that contains sexual violence and/or assault is strongly not allowed.
· You may not create and promote manipulated media that are likely to cause harm.
· You are not allowed to post material with intellectual property rights, copyright and trademark.
· You may not share any content that includes third-party advertising without our prior consent.
· You may not use our forum for the purpose of manipulating or interfering in elections.
If you have violated any of these terms, we may suspend or terminate your account.